Library Expectations Prep - Year 12
Our library is a busy learning space and responsible behaviour and respect is highly valued - let's keep it a GREAT space for everyone.
Top 5 Library Rules
- Show GREAT manners.
- Use a quiet voice.
- Walk in the library.
- Handle books, equipment and furniture with care.
- Leave library spaces neat and tidy.
To keep our library a great space where respect is shown to others, remember the following:
· Consume food and drink outside the library
· Keep GCC chewing gum free
· Macbooks are for school work (no games or messaging)
· Mobile phones and headphones are not to be used
· School bags are to be left on port-racks
· Respect others
· Handle books, equipment and furniture with care
· Leave library spaces neat and tidy
· Small group work permitted for school work
· Remember monitor noise level and respect others
Merits will be given for great behaviour.
Demerits will be recorded in instances of disrespect or irresponsible behaviour.
Thanks for your assistance in keeping the library a GREAT place to be!